Saturday, February 14, 2009

I carried a watermelon...

So H had to work tonight.... cooking for all the romantic couples-a downside of being a chef. So instead of a dinner for two I had an evening for one. Lucky for me/us I'm not such a big V-day person, so it's not a big deal. But... you cannot imagine how happy I was when I found out one of my favourite movies of all time was on playing on TV...



Yup... it appears that Dirty Dancing is a classic over here too!! I've watched it more than 20 times, but it never gets old... - it reminds me of great evenings back home with The Girls, even during my last trip back at Christmas we talked about it!! So, I settled down hand sew the binding on the doll quilt and enjoy this (pre-prepared by H... so sweet).

Happy V day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks