Friday, March 22, 2013

My Dirty Little Secret

As my hubby will attest, cleaning is by no means a favorite pastime of mine.  While I may not love taking the time to clean, I do love a clean house.

Ever since we moved into the house ( almost 3 years ago!) there's been something that has bugged me every.single.frigging.day. 


The little line of black-end silicone caulk behind our kitchen sink- eeeww and aaarrg!   But, the other weekend I finally realized that it wasn't going to change on it's own, and decided to roll up my sleeves and tackle this silly little task on the house to do list...

So, I gathered my weapons of destruction (caulk, exact-o knife, and a random weird flat pointy tool I found in our workshop :)  ), and attacked the old caulk. 



In no time flat (okay maybe 15 minutes-ish) I had it all cleaned out and a new fresh line of bathroom and kitchen caulk in it's place.



And now, every day I do the dishes I've got my happy face on like the little bronze Buddha on our window sill... it's the little things sometimes :)

Since a little before and after never hurts....



Ahhhh, so much fresher and cleaner.  Now, the real question is why the heck did it take me so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks