Thursday, June 18, 2009

I arrived home yesterday to find a package waiting for me...

How cute is that envelope, why can't Belgium post offer something like that?? I have such a hate relationship with Belgian post, I always end up in an argument discussion with them about package size, prices etc. Once the stupid irritating post lady made me cut open an envelope of clothes I was sending to my best friend for her baby's birthday, and re-tape it because the envelope was 1cm too wide. The most annoying thing is that the envelope was not even full, so could easily be squished to fit the 'standard' mail size.

Anyways, sorry for the rant... inside the cute envelope was even more cuteness, the first of my bubbles blocks for SC3 all the way from Saranya in Thailand.


She even included some extra bubble appliques for me to use in my block for my bubble quilt!

I was so excited to finally receive one of my blocks. I've been stalking our group's web page to see what blocks have been posted online, and was so glad to see that they seem to have "gotten" my idea. After the initial stress I seemed to have caused people, it's great to see they seem to have taken on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks