Friday, August 27, 2010

back in action again

Our container has finally arrived! It only took about 2.5 months to get it from Europe, through Canadian customs, and delivered.... but our first batch of stuff is finally in our hot little hands. Since we are still without our own place (thanks Mom and Dad!!)
Only a few VIP boxes are with us... and by VIP I mean my 3 boxes of fabric, a box of clothes, some inheritance items for my family, and a few of our in progress furniture projects like this one and this one... and one you haven't even seen yet as we bought it the day before our stuff was packed up in Belgium..... yeah it was too good of a deal to pass up! So lots of new goodies to work on and show you guys.

And since my crafting lifeline is now here, I have been busily catching up. Last night I had a sewing night with my Mom while she whipped up a wonky word for my Picnic quilt... I finished up a Hunter star block for my online bee Mish Mash Stash Bash .
Jeanette wanted it scrappy ranging from white to tan and red's of all shades... and with 18 different fabrics incorporated ... I think I managed that ;)
Ahhh... it's so nice to have all my toys to play with again, I can't wait to dive in!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool block. I've never seen one like it before. Glad you finally got your stuff, but geez, that took a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've been reunited with your stuff! Looking forward to more crafty posts!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from other Crafty folks