Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Give me a break!

Geez I'm a sucker for advertising, as I was writing that title I couldn't help singing the Kit Kat song in my head!! Which on a side note was apparently a N. American thing as I sang it the other day at work (don't worry, we were eating Kit Kat's- I don't typically sing randomly at the office) and all my colleagues looked at me like I had 2 heads! (because they didn't know the song, not because I was singing...)

Anyways, H and I are off for a much needed break where H hopes to see some of these...
And I hope to see some of this guy's work...If you haven't guessed yet, we are off to Scotland! I have a 3 day meeting in Glasgow so we are combining it with H's dream trip to Scotland -- yes, Scotland was on his "Must See" list. We'll also be stopping by to visit to my Grandma (who's turning 92 on the weekend!!) in Devon on the south coast of England - and I just happen to know of a great quilting shop in her local village, score!
By the time we get back, the binding fabric for Ziggy, should have arrived (yup, I still haven't learnt my lesson about the 1 week order/arrival delay!!), which should give me just enough time to finish it up in time for the July delivery date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks