Monday, July 27, 2009

Awww shucks!

My action packed weekend (read more painting- luckily it's finished now) meant that I didn't keep up with my daily blog reads, which means I missed Centsational Girl Kate's post about my chair reno- yay (is it sad I feel a bit like I just got my 2 minutes seconds of fame?!! )



Anyways.. thanks Kate, you made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Oh, sorry to disappoint all the recent painting is nothing exciting- our tenants have moved out and we needed to re-decorate (read pink bedrooms (I'm talking walls, trim and .... eeek ceilings), 2nd bedroom all pink but with blue trim bright orange walls in the living room, granny wallpaper, etc ...- yeah they were seriously decoration-aly handicapped!)


See what I mean? Now it's nice fresh and neutral, ready to rent out again. Once I get some shots in the daylight I'll post some before and afters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks