Saturday, October 3, 2009

Seeing some Action

I love giving quilts a gift to new parents, but as most of my friends and family are overseas I typically do not get to see them in action much.

So, you can imagine how happy I was to see this picture tucked away on my SIL's Facebook page...

Yup, that's an unsolicited/not posed, photo of my niece Sophie with her baby quilt, isn't she adorable?

As she was a "we'll find out what sex the baby is at birth" baby, colours were a challenge so I ended up going safe with green and yellow... definitely a rookie mistake :) Now that she's getting a bit older (she's almost 1.5 yrs already!) I can't wait to make a fun girly quilt for when she moves up to a big girl bed. Or, for when my brother's family move into their new house.... hmmm, I might have to discuss decor plans with my SIL!

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute Sarah! (And the quilt looks pretty nice, too!)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from other Crafty folks