Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bento revised

Now that I'm back home from my whirlwind trip home for the holidays, I realized that I had to get cracking on my WIP's. My sister-in-law requested blue and white matching quilts for her two boys (H's nephews and godsons), so I decided that it would be a great chance to try out a bento box design.

before the holidays I got started on them...
But I wasn't feeling the super scrappyness of the the blocks. So, I recruited H to pick apart the outer section of the blocks I had completed ... while I got busy cutting out strips and sewing other blocks.
A little more matchy matchy
That's looking much better. Now to do some online shopping for blues... my stash isn't going to stretch thaaat far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks