Sunday, November 7, 2010

To-Do List status

Back in June I made my to do list, and as we are 5 months later, I thought a check-in was necessary to name and shame. So, Here's the update:
  1. Snowville- not been touched as I can't find the completed blocks!
  2. Blue Bento- top and back are done, sandwiched and ready to start quilting once I have the thread
  3. Handmade Sampler- DONE!
  4. Happy Hour/ Bubbles- - waiting for more kona snow to come into my LQS
  5. Mondrian- nothing new to report
  6. Picnic- sandwiched and ready to quilt

1 comment:

  1. You've accomplished a lot more quilting than I have since you've left. I hope you'll post your Handmade Sampler - I've always thought that was a cool quilt. And I can't wait to see the finished blue bento and picnic quilts. Hope your Snowville blocks turn up. :(

    As for me, I've started hand-tying my SC3 quilt and am ready to quilt the orange tree quilt, but now with a little one in my arms, it may be a while.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from other Crafty folks