Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Summer in December?

What you haven't heard of Summer in December? Well, there's Christmas in July, and since I just finished my picnic quilt I figure why not Summer in December.... maybe it'll catch on, whadaya think?


I stuck to my tried and true 1/4" off the seams quilting, this time I quilted parallelograms into hte center doublehourglass section, and for the wonky words, I just did simple parallel lines as I dindn't want to the quilting pattern to distract from the words.


She's all quilted and washed, gotta love the wrinkly goodness! Only 5 months late... or maybe 7 months early?!

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely call that 7 months early! It's lovely, I hope you can bring it to a VMQG meeting to show it off!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from other Crafty folks