Thursday, January 20, 2011

Celia Your Breakin' my Heart

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, my parents are pretty awesome. It takes pretty amazing people to put up with their guest room looking like this for the past 6+ months...
Yeah, scary eh?! That's what moving across the world and getting married will do to a gal! And to think that we have a whole container of stuff in storage, eeek!

Even with all that craziness going on they still bought me a special little something for Christmas. Meet Celia....



Yup, it's Celia the Singer. We found this 102 yr old beauty in a thrift shop, and my lovely Dad bought her for me and cleaned her up. I just love all the details in it, they really don't make them like they used to. Check out that face plate.... such amazing detail, especially when you think that it's a totally useless part!


And that painting... gorg! I can't wait to find a special home for her in our house.... my sewing room perhaps (more likely our office/spare bedroom/storage room/everything else/sewing room!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks