Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Do

H and I got the call....... the call to say our little visitor had a family interested in adopting her.  As her foster parents we had 'first dibs' on Nevada, but it was decision time.   Lucky for me, she was an easy sell to the hubs as she's got him wrapped around her little tail as much as me.  So, we told the organization we were fostering her for, that we'd love to be her "forever home"...


It looks like the feeling is mutual :)
 
We signed on the dotted line yesterday, so we will officially be a family of three for the holidays! The rest of the Canadian Waffles are already under her spell, my Mom is already out buying Christmas presents for her "grand-doggy", so I think a certain someone is going to be spoiled this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks