Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feeling Springy

According tht the package they shouldn't been sewn until mid March, but I just couldn't help myself. I guess I was hoping to help spring along. I just love keeping an eye on my little "babies" and watching them grow.

Now, as I am lucky enough to date an amazing chef, I get great home cooked food. To help H along, last year I started a small herb garden- even being so brave as to grow a few from seeds, and I loved it. So this year I dug out the seeds and am giving it another go, this time getting a bit more exotic. Not sure what Thai basil tastes like... Can't wait to see how they turn out :)

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking I'd like to find a store that sells little herb plants, especially basil. I'm not sure I'm up to starting them from seeds this year, but it looks like yours are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from other Crafty folks