Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My unemployment plan

Wth my move back to Canada, the subsequent newly unemployed status... and access to a waaay better sewing machine, I'm going to cheat on my partner...

Sorry my sewing machine... but my Mom's is your much younger and better looking distant cousin! Anyways, you are stuck in the container somewhere crossing the Atlantic, so it's not reeeally cheating ;)

What you ask am I going to be doing with this newfound free time. Other than hang out here (hello suntan I have missed you dearly!), and spending quality time with my friends and family... oh yeah and spending time with my almost hubby H (less than a month until it's official!). I will be working on my large (and in charge) WIP list ...

In no particular order:



1. Snowville paper pieced winter/christmas quilt

2. Blue Bento- Originally for H's 2 nephews... I guess they will have to travel back to Belgium during our next visit.

3. Handmade Sampler- this just need binding.... should be a perfect excuse to sit and watch HGTV guilt free for a few hours ;)

4. Happy Hour/Bubbles with help from the SC3 girls... and boy! The front and back are done, so I just need to quilt and bind it.

5. Mondrian- with help from my Eurovision bee ladies and my wedding table runners (hopefully!)

And finally...
6. Picnic Quilt- with help from the MMSB peeps. And this fabric from Ikea maybe for the back??
I think that will keep me out of trouble for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from other Crafty folks